Motion Control Engineer
JVL A/S is a high-tech company within the "electric motor & motion control” business. We develop and produce ‘integrated servo motors’ and ‘integrated stepper motors’ - and our company, JVL, is both a pioneer and world leader in integrated motors. HQ are located in Denmark close to Copenhagen.
For our Turkish daughter company established in 2013, JVL Entegre Motorları Ltd. Şti. (located in Izmir), we are looking for an experienced and competent Motion Control Engineer.
- You will be responsible for supporting our Sales team in Turkey
- You will be responsible for technical support for our customers in Turkey
- You will help our customers by phone or email or online
- You will visit important customers commissioning servo and stepper systems
- You will program our motors when needed by our customers
We expect you to hold an electronics or automation engineering university degree. You have extensive experience with electric motion control, especially also with electric servo motors.
- You have experience with electric servo motors and PLCs
- You are able to program PLCs including setting up Industrial Ethernet
- You have commissioned many automation projects
- You are a team player but also able to work independently
- You speak and write English fluently
- You can solve the most basic PC problems (e.g. installing drivers) and have routine with Office programs (spreadsheet and word processors)
- It is definitely an additional plus if you are also sales minded
- and if you can say about yourself that you are:
- Analytical and structured
- Talented in creating contacts and lasting human relations
- Open minded and ambitious for continuing development
- Then we offer
An exciting job in a dynamic and international company with a very strong team spirit extending across borders. You will be able to optimize yourself in the area of advanced motion control engineering and we will provide technical training for you. We like you to start soon.
Download this text as pdf here