Replacement for MAC00-R4.
For MAC motors with
( NOT for MAC050-141-A. )
The module offers:
- Pin-out as MAC00-R4.
- 8 DI (I1-8) and 4 DO (O1-4).
- 24VDC digital inputs.
- Short circuit rated outputs.
- Generation 2 connector for easier mounting.
- LED in the rear plate foil showing state of 24V power and O+ (I/O supply).
- I/O’s are galvanic isolated.
- RS485 channel from 9.600 to 230.000bit/sec.
- RS485 tolerant for overvoltages up to 60V.
- RS232 tolerant for up to 15kV ESD (extreme static electricity … Same for RS485 above).
- 4 pcs. M12 connectors.
- Indication in MacTalk showing if I/O supply (O+) is connected or not. Also indication of possible short circuit/overload of the user outputs.
Be adviced, the B42 module is non-programmable but can be used for all new MAC motors as the R4.
For MAC050-141-A the programmable module should be used - please see the R4 module here
Please notice that a firmware ( >2.10 ) and a version of MacTalk ( >1.60.041 ) is needed in order to support this module.