The JVL SERCOS modules for MAC motors have all the important features from the Sercos specification. Automatic recognition of drives is supported by the FSPDrive and the Sercos Drive profiles (FSPDrive/PackProfile/SercosDrive). Synchronization is supported enabling simultaneously operation of up to 511 motors. Hot plugging and redundancy is possibly for exchanging motors without power off. Probe/capture is supported enabling use also in packaging machines. JVL deliver SDDML files so the motor is recognized as FSPDrive by BoschRexroth. JVL Sercos motor is found and recognized as a SercosDrive without the presence of a SDDML file if you "scan” from the BoschRexroth development environment (Indra Works).
Link to JVL Sercos press release can be found here
MACmotor module. - Beta available from December 2017. Release Q1 2018.
ServoStep/MISmotor. - Beta available Q1 2018. Release Q2 2018.
- Supported Function Specific Profiles:
- FSP_IO (with JVL profile)
- 32 byte cyclic data in each direction (max. 8 registers)
- 48 byte cyclic data in each direction (max. 16 IDN’s)
- Pack Profile / Sercos Drive.
- Supported Sercos Communication Profile classes:
- SCP_VarCFG (with FSP_Drive profile)
- SCP_FixCFG (with JVL profile under FSP_IO profile)
- SCP_HP (Hot plug)
- SCP_SYNC (synchronization of master and drive)
- The sequences MDT-AT-UCC and MDT-UCC-AT are supported.
- 1, 2 ms cycle time with MAC400+ motors.
- 1, 2, 4 ms cycle time with MIS motors.
- SCP_Diag (Diagnostic)
- SCP_RTB (Real Time Bits)
- Supported Generic Device Profile classes:
- GDP_PWD (IDN Password protection)
- GDP_DiagT (Diagnostic Trace)
- GDP_PrBBasic (Probes/capture) - [under development]
- Only with MAC400+ motors.
- 50µs resolution.
- Single measuring and position probing.
- GDP_BKP (IDN Backup) - [under development]
- GDP_StM (State Machine) - [under development]